Treatment that’s been shown to work
We offer a Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) informed treatment approach. It is an internationally recognised, evidence based treatment for disturbances in mood and behaviour.
The Day Clinic provides independent therapy day programmes both for adults and for adolescents.
Our therapies are located in a centrally accessible and appealing setting on Oxford Road, Saxonwold, Johannesburg.
- individualised adult and adolescent services
- psychiatric assessments
- individual and group psychotherapy
- family therapy
- parental counselling
- couples therapy
- psychological, educational and neuro-psychological assessments
- occupational therapy and assessments for optimal social and work related functioning intensive DBT-informed day treatment
- programmes to support and address difficulties with mood swings, emotional distress, impulsive behaviour, relationship difficulties, feelings of emptiness and aloneness
- follow up weekly support groups
- talks and workshops focused on under- standing ordinary and unusual child and adolescent needs
services to support partners and parents under strain
- supervision and training in dialectical behaviour (DBT) and mentalising (MBT) therapies
- CPD training and workshops