Are you swamped by hopeless feelings? Do you get agitated with anxiety that you can’t settle? Do the actions you take to get relief add to the problems you face? Perhaps you feel very alone, with thoughts and emotions that no one seems to understand…
Based in Johannesburg, The Day Clinic works with you to tackle these challenges; giving you intensive support to learn, practice and use strategies to understand and address your difficulties.
We offer day programmes for adults and young people with minimal disruption to everyday living.
You’ll be provided with new skills and support; gaining a sense of achievement that can only be found through facing and addressing your difficulties.
- Overwhelming and unbearable feelings and mood swings
- Acting in the heat of the moment without thinking
- Difficulties in different kinds of relationships
- A lasting feeling that life is pointless
What We Offer
- We provide specialist Training and Supervision to practitioners working in the area of mental health in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) informed treatments.
- The Day Clinic team is made up of specialist psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, occupational therapists and trained nurses.
- We have on-site referral links to experienced psychologists, specialising in educational assessment, child and adolescent therapy, adult psychotherapy, couple therapy, family therapy, and divorce mediation.
Find us at
Oxford Healthcare Centre
75 Oxford Road
+27 (0)10 3500350